Megg has released a new post on the Club Penguin What’s New Blog called “World Music Day”.
Have you ever heard the saying, “Music brings people together”? If you haven’t, I’m sure you’ve seen it in action in Club Penguin!
Whether it’s during one of our Music Jam events, random dancing at the Dance Club, or even at a friend’s igloo party, music is a BIG part of our community – so let’s celebrate it!
Here are a few ideas on how you, and your friends, can celebrate World Music Day on the island:
1. Put on a live concert at the Lighthouse
2. Rock out to your friends’ tunes at the Dance Club
3. Throw a Music Jam themed party at your igloo (or join in on another one!)
4. Start a toot parade and waddle through as many rooms as you can – if you do this, let us know how many rooms you made it to!
5. Take over the Iceberg with your all-tuba band
Have any ideas to add to this list? Let us know in the comments below!
-Club Penguin Team