Megg has given us some remarkable ideas on how to earn coins for donating to Coins for Change. Here’s what she wrote.
It’s just like Rockhopper says, “T’is the season for giving.” Or maybe it would be more like, “Yarr, it be time to give, mateys!”
However you say it, now’s a great time to donate to Coins for Change. And don’t worry if you’re strapped for cash, I’ve got some ideas for earning coins:
- Pirating: Check out Treasure Hunt in Rockhopper’s quarters. Eye patch and bushy beard not required! (Psst… the key’s in the Book Room).
- Ring in the Season: Saying bell in French means beautiful. You know what would be beautiful? Hitting the Plaza bells with snowballs!
- Food and Decor: Have a food fight at the Beach or throw decorations on the tree at the Forest. Spread holiday cheer and coins!
- Sled Racer: Because seriously, Sled Racer. Still the coolest winter game.
- Sing Carols: Um, so maybe singing won’t get you coins. But I’ve been practicing my high note so I can hit the perfect fa la la la LAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Whatever you do, thanks for sharing the joy! You’re doing great things for so many and it’s AWESOME!
-Club Penguin Team
It’s great to see Club Penguin reminding players on how to earn more coins easily.