Club Penguin has made some tweaks and fixes on Club Penguin Island. Here’s what they improved so far.
Club Penguin Island is gearing up for everyone’s arrival! The team’s working on more adventures, clothing, and, oh yeah… SQUASHIN’ BUGS! Here are some of the improvements the team has made:
- Clothing Designer performance fixes around patterns and decals
- Improvements to chat functionality
- Daily Challenge performance fixes and improvements
- Updates to quick chat phrases
- Item description updates
- In-game sound effect additions and fixes
- Big performance fixes to improve the graphics on older devices.
The team’s pumped full of coffee and energy bars, so bugs beware: your days are numbered! Pew pew pew!
And, of course, HUGE thanks to all of our geo-beta testers, it’s with your help that we’re able to catch and squash these pesky bugs! On that note, the team would LOVE feedback on our Daily Challenges and mascot Adventures in Club Penguin Island, so if our geo-beta testers have opinions on that, post them in the comments below!
Remember to keep your eyes on the What’s New blog for more updates, cause we can’t stop won’t stop!
-Club Penguin Team
Pre-register your penguin for Club Penguin Island HERE.
Download Club Penguin Island: