The Wilderness Expedition has arrived on Club Penguin Rewritten. This party marks the first appearance of the Brown Puffle on Club Penguin Rewritten. Like the Festival of Flight, this party will only last one week. To start the expedition, waddle over to the Dock. You should see an arrow at the bottom right.
Here you can collect a free Expedition Hat.
In the forest, Follow where the machine parts are, like this one for example.
In case you get lost in the forest, here are the directions:
After you’ve exited the forest maze, switch on this machine.
Here are the steps on how to power the machine:
- Click on the button that looks identical to the pause symbol
- Click on the coffee beans at the top left to mix
- Pour the coffee into the jug
- Pour the coffee into the filter
- Click on the green button at the left
- Pull the small pink and green levers
- Click on the small yellow, brown, green and pink buttons
- Pull the blue lever
- Play the piano
- Put the fire out at the top by throwing snowballs
- Play the piano again
- Click on the green button next to the phone
- Click on the six green buttons next to the big pink and green levers
- Pull the big pink and green levers
- Turn the gas wheel
- Click on the pull to see the hot sauce bottle
- Click on the hot sauce bottle
- Click on the water
- Click on the fan
- Pull the magnetic toaster
- Finally, throw multiple snowballs at the top right target to bring the barrel
After you’ve followed those steps, waddle over to the barrel.
You must collect and wear your life jacket to go to another island.
After you’ve collected your life jacket, build the boat.
This is what the boat looks like when it’s built.
And you’ve arrived to collect your brown puffle.
Annnnnnnnd the Brown Puffles have arrived on Club Penguin Rewritten.
To adopt a Brown Puffle click on this note, and then click on the adopt button.
The Wilderness Expedition will last until the 6th September.